Contract Length: 6-month contract
This role is an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Support Officer and PA to be a part of an ambitious programme of work to transform mental health services, with exposure to senior colleagues
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide diary management and business/administrative support to two Heads of Mental Health. The position holder will need exceptional skills in prioritisation and organisation. The position holder needs to be able to work with limited supervision to manage diaries and discrete pieces of work, and will make decisions within their remit, while escalating any sensitive items as required. The role requires someone with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan ahead to provide a clear forward-look of future diary commitments for the two Heads of Mental Health. The role will also provide support to the Integrated Directors’ Office and wider PMO and Delivery team as required. The position holder will need to be a strong team player with strong communication skills and will be experienced in keeping senior managers abreast of developments in their work. It is a fastpaced work environment so the team is looking for someone able to deliver to tight deadlines. We encourage applicants who are keen to develop and progress to more senior roles in the team, provided the successful candidate can demonstrate the key professional and personal attributes detailed in this job description.
The team is tight-knit and highly motivated to make a tangible impact on frontline service delivery. We are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is accountable for their work, and motivated to learn.
In particular the post holder will:
• Provide high quality business/administrative support and diary management to the two Heads of Mental Health as their PA. The successful post-holder will be required to support and help the Heads of Mental Health manage their full work portfolio;
• Provide business/administrative support to the Integrated Directors’
Office to help facilitate a coordinated business support service to
• Provide ad hoc general business/administrative support to the PMO &
Delivery Team to facilitate overall delivery of the Mental Health
• Engage proactively with colleagues Improvement and other ALBs in the fulfilment of their duties; and
• Support production of appropriate business management documents