Our client a central government department are currently looking for a User Researcher to join their team on a 5 month contract with WFH paying £587pd inside IR35.
● Experience of working across multidisciplinary teams within collaborative agile environments and the ability to maintain effective performance in complex and challenging circumstances.
● Excellent internal and external relationship management skills, with the ability to influence senior managers and experts and work in a pressurised environment, dealing with conflict and challenge in a calm and measured way.
● Experience in research for assisted digital and accessibility requirements.
● Excellent planning of the research scope for the projects, manage expectations and deliverables for tech and non-tech audiences.
● Proven experience in design and conduct user research - both qualitative and quantitative within a complex enterprise environment.
● knowledge of service design and/or digital transformation
● familiarity with GOV.UK design patterns, style guidance, plain English standards and/or the GDS service manual Success
CV Deadline: Tuesday 24th November at 12pm