Our Government client is currently recruiting for a User Researcher, on a contract basis paying £500 P/D Inside IR35.
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 UMBRELLA
● Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for web user centred design practices.
● Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services.
● Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test and research sessions.
● Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services.
● Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas.
● An in- depth understanding of the available research methodologies.
● Demonstrable experience working closely with Service Design and Data Science teams
● Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
● Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys.
● Experience within a research and digital environment.
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS Candidates should be eligible to apply for Security Check (SC) clearance
CV Deadline: ONGOING