- Deadline: 05.03.2024
This contract with our central government client is for a Training Instructor for 6 months. The role is located in Cumbria and requires full time onsite. The pay rate is £20.51ph PAYE / £26.96ph UMB.
To carry out the instruction and assessment of a number of different courses to meet customer demand/ requirements for their Site. These courses are classroom, on simulators/rigs, on plant and remote delivery such as via MS Teams
Delivery a range of courses from operational to holistic classroom based courses.
Class size is dependant on the courses depend on the courses. (3-4 to 15+)
Some on-plant specific training but mainly in the training facility.
• To ensure learner safety in the training environment
• Serves as a role model for safety in the training environment
• Effective delivery of training materials in accordance with established standards
• Effectively utilises and adapts appropriate techniques for engaging learners to participate in meeting the learning objectives
• Effectively removes learning barriers, monitors and coaches learners with learning challenges
• Carry out post training evaluations and provide/respond to feedback
• Participate in audits, evaluations and reviews as required by local area/project
• Coach and share information with other team members with regard to applying the businesses learning methodology
• Previous experience of Training Delivery/ Teaching or Coaching
• Understanding of the application of Systematic Approach to Training (SAT)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to hold dialogue at all levels of the business
• Practical understanding of different learning styles, experience of removing barriers to learning and transferring this to a learning environment
• Good level of IT literacy
• Ability to motivate others
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Knowledge & Experience Desirable but not essential:
• TAP accredited instructor or other recognised adult learning/instruction qualification (PTLLS, QTLLS, PGCE, RTITB) or equivalent