Our client a central government client are currently looking for a Trainer to join their team on a 6 month contract paying £350pd inside IR35 and based in Swindon.
Recent/hands on experience, video production is a key skill, salesforce experience.
• A brilliant trainer with a positive mindset, you’ll support Innovate UK on its digital and cultural journey.
• Working as part of a programme team, supporting adoption of change by delivering training.
• You’ll design and deliver training tailored to Innovate UK’s people, process and policies
• Lead training needs analysis, design materials and deliver virtual training sessions, hand in hand with subject matter experts
• Work alongside Project Managers and Busines readiness colleagues to ensure training is well planned and seamlessly executed
• Appreciation of logistics for system training and the level of preparation required
• Can author creative, visual, clear content in a range of mediums, that helps everyone understand the future state, the journey and what’s in it for them
• Not afraid of hearing a range of feedback and views to identify and manage resistance well
• Thrive on change and inspire colleagues to embrace and embed new ways of working
• Experience of delivering training within the context of a change programme is essential
• Experience delivering holistic training – policy, process, system and behavioural change
• Experience gathering and reporting evaluation data
• Experience of delivering to operational and ‘expert’ teams and a range of audiences
• Facilitation and coaching skills with experience using online collaboration tools and techniques to deliver this remotely
• Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job.