This contract with our UK Central Government client is OUTSIDE IR35 paying £550 per day for 2 months based in Bristol.
CV Deadline: 19 July 2019 12pm.
- Bristol based – Temple Quay Monday to Thursday, WFH Friday.
A test engineer undertakes test planning activity including discovery capture, definition of tests and estimating test effort as part of a broader risk-based approach.
- write and execute functional and non-functional tests at each level, and debug and refactor the test code
- measure and report on test activity, manage defects and author software defined tests
- may undertake exploratory testing
- design test environment set-ups and configuration
- pair with release, development operations and software developers to write automation tests across different levels and review release scripts across environments
- identify new test techniques and tools
- educate and support the rest of the delivery teams with testing, educate internal and external stakeholders and work with delivery teams to define ‘quality’
- use software development skills applied within a testing context