Our Government client is currently recruiting for Test Automation engineers, on a 6 month remote contract paying £500 P/D inside IR35 remote for 6 months.
Role: Test Automation Engineer
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 UMBRELLA
As a Test Automation Engineer your main responsibilities would be:
• Providing practical testing expertise, particularly in test automation, within the team
• Producing the test automation framework and creating and maintaining robust and efficient automated test packs
• Assuring the quality of the product being delivered and escalating significant concerns, issues or risks in a timely manner.
• Leading on test activities within the team, working collaboratively with developers to support a continuous deployment environment.
As a Test automation engineer You’ll have relevant experience in:
• Must have Experience of Ruby for automation testing
• Analysing systems and documentation to create test cases
• Using automated testing tools e.g. cucumber and selenium
• Ruby for automation testing
• Leading test activities within a team
• Assessing the risk to quality.
Security Clearance: DBS/BPSS
CV Deadline: 26/07 @15:00
Interview Process: TEAMS