Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Technical architect, on a 6 month remote contract paying £750 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Technical Architect
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Remote – Remote based until COVID restrictions ease – Manchester. Blackpool and Leeds Hubs
IR35: Inside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £750
Interview Process: 1 stage interview
• Lead and provide the HCS team with skills in Public Cloud computing services, with a specific focus and expertise in MS Azure
• Design technical solutions (products and services) to meet user needs and align with technical strategy and standards.
• Provide a consistent set of solution views, that communicate and describe the construction of the solution to all stakeholders.
• Support delivery teams, blending technical (public cloud development and architecture) and behavioural (leadership and communication) skills.
• Own the product architecture, develop product roadmaps and represent product designs at DDA providing clear communication of architecture design and decision making, in order to gain approval to proceed with designs
• Build relationships and work collaboratively with engineering teams, policy, legal, other Digital colleagues including X-government if appropriate, to implement the solutions
• Drive resolution of technical debt through the adoption of Cloud Services, removing risk and enabling reduction in the ongoing cost of IT services.
• Identify, capture, share, implement and iterate architecture patterns to ensure consistent and coherent architecture design, contributing to the Enterprise Architecture.
• Play a lead role in leading discussions with senior stakeholders to create solution options and recommendations - during project discovery and inception phases.
• Provide expert advice to other Solution Architects to drive decisions around technology choices for products, in conjunction with the enterprise architecture blueprint
Security Clearance: BPSS