Our Government client is currently looking for a Warehouse manager for a Coningsby based contract at £13.74 ph PAYE.
As a Forward Delivery Operator/Warehouse manager you will be undertaking a range of warehousing and forklift tasks on site including the loading/unloading of materiel, courier collections and deliveries, scheduled deliveries across the site. Working within a large warehousing team to ensure assets are effectively routed to 1st line users. Working within the Equipment Management Flight to prepare all freight movements in support of global operations and in accordance with current transport legislation.
Key Task Summary:
• Assist all deliveries
• Assist in the Materiel Accounting in line with NAO requirements.
• The safe handling and internal movement of Equipment.
• The facilitation of receipt/dispatch of all equipment received by 3rd party transport providers.
• Manage the daily inspection and documentation for the Vehicle Fleet.
• Assist in the administration of Task Co-ordination.
• Assist in the data capture of task to support line management trend analysis.
• Assist in the maintenance of warehousing housekeeping.
Forklift Qualified - Essential
• Clean drivers Licence - Essential
• A good aptitude for team working - Essential
• Experience in a warehousing environment – Desirable
• Microsoft Office IT Skills – Desirable