This contract with our central government client is for a Solutions Architect for 6 months. The role is located in Bristol and requires 3 days per week at customer site. The pay rate is £680 UMB / £494 PAYE.
- UK, South West, Avon, Bristol
- to £680 per day (Within IR35)
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
- CMBD Experience
- Service now experiences.
- Business Analysis experience
- Strong stakeholder skills at all levels
- Experience in ServiceNow Modules within ITSM, ITAM and ITOM.
What You'll Bring
• Extensive experience in CMDB design and management of the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience in delivering ServiceNow technical expertise to an implementation project.
• Expertise in ServiceNow Modules within ITSM, ITAM and ITOM.
• Understanding and preferably hands-on expertise with technologies used within ServiceNow integration solutions including Integration Hub, Single Sign-On (SSO), Rest services, scripting and third party applications.
• Ability to analyse business and user requirements and inform the architecture design for ServiceNow solutions and CMDB, which provides value and business benefit to the management of software, systems and networks.
• Able to provide evidence of providing insight about emerging technology, including ServiceNow roadmap capabilities, to develop and deliver new digital solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to build collaborative relationships and manage stakeholders effectively.
• Strong communication and leadership skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience of On-Prem ServiceNow installations.
• Relevant certifications in ServiceNow and ITIL.
• Knowledge of integration solutions.
• Knowledge of MariaDB architecture and configuration.
• Knowledge of the ServiceNow roadmap to develop and deliver complex digital solutions.
020 7531 5757 (Offline)
- Date: 18.09.2023
- Deadline: 02.10.2023
- Quote ref: 990034/72384