Department Of Health ( 2 jobs)
UK, Yorkshire and the Humber, Yorkshire, Leeds,
- to £545 per day
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
Working closely with the Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Product Owners and Programme/Project Managers on the Clinical Triage Platform Programme and leading the architecture work on these projects:
- Document Architecture
- Produce Solutions Options
- Take the Programme through Governance processes
- Specifications for development teams
- Non-functional requirements definition
- Volumetric models
CV Submission Deadline: 18/05/2018 @ 10.50
- Previous architectural and development experience in IT health domain – preferably focused on system interoperability and open publishing of data via APIs / datasets etc.
- Excellent communication with a wide range of business and clinical stakeholders, technical domain experts, and end-users.
- Broad range of experience in technical solution design and delivery, and evidence of previous successful project delivery.
- Ability to work at and move between different levels of detail dependent on the needs of the teams, programme, and business.
- Broad spectrum understanding of current and emerging technologies and their capabilities, and a demonstrably pragmatic approach to balancing innovation, sustainability, and design.
- Quote ref: 99012/28665