Our defence client are currently looking for a Software Tester to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 12 MONTHS
Location: Taunton – 5 days a week on site – No flexible working
Pay Rate to Candidate:
£440.93 per day UMB / £328.19 per day PAYE (Without DV clearance)
£529.11 per day UMB / £393.82 per day PAYE ( WITH DV clearance)
Candidates will be required to go through DV clearance and must have a minimum SC to apply.
This role can only be done on site.
The main activities:
• Adapt and learn new technologies as required
• Create and run manual and automated tests
• Champion quality across the team
• Adapt and learn new technologies as required (e.g. GeoSpatial systems).
Undertake test planning activity including discovery capture, test definition and the estimation of test effort as part of a broader risk-based approach. Work closely with test engineers and QAT analysts to learn the activities and techniques required to establish the basis of testing. Maintain domain and business knowledge; develop test scripts under supervision; raise awareness of and manage defects.
• .NET Framework/Core experience
• HTML, CSS, C# coding experience
• Selenium Experience
• SQL Experience
• AzureDevops (pipelines/release) experience
• Manual Testing Experience
• Experience in a range of non-functional testing experience, e.g. performance, security and accessibility testing.
• British citizen + continuous resident in UK for 10 years + willing to undergo DV clearance on start.
• Geospatial technologies
• SC Cleared