This contract with our central government client is for a Small Works Manager for 6 months. The role is located in Weybridge and requires 4 days per week onsite with the rest working from home. The pay rate is £600 (Umbrella) / £444.64 (PAYE).
The holder of this role will ensure satisfactory governance for procurement and delivery for all small works including repairs, refurbishment and additional minor projects.
Furthermore, the post holder will:
• Oversee life cycle of BCP (Business Change Proposals) projects ensuring value for money during the tendering process whilst adhering to procurement processes.
• Governance of the delivery of the work, working with the service provider, including quality assurance, project sign off and witness testing and ensuring the service provider updates the CAFM system accordingly.
• Manage the BCS (Business Case Proforma) process for site maintenance and health and safety requirements’ or operational process improvements and working with key stakeholders including APHA and VMD.
• Manager the overall schedule of works ensuring they are delivered to agreed timescales.
• Manage projects online, updating and producing dashboards and reports.
• The ability to manager diverse and fast paced workload with a vast number of projects currently in progress at Weybridge
• Ad hoc support to cover diverted resource within the team as needed.
• The ability to work in a reactive environment that is also highly regulated and solve complex problems to keep the site operational to allow business as usual.