Our Government client is currently looking for a DV cleared SharePoint Migration Engineer for a contract OUTSIDE IR35.
This role will be based fully on site in Hereford.
• Due to the nature of the role, active DV clearance and sole British nationality is required.
• Experience implementing and supporting IT solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server with exposure to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019, on non-internet-connected secure systems in a Defence setting, with understanding and experience of associated technical and security policy.
• Significant Experience of migrating SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using tools such as Metalogix or ShareGate.
• ShareGate experience relevant
• Experience of Migrating Data
• Experience of administrating SharePoint 2019.
• Experience working as part of a technical design & delivery team
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organise and plan work independently
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities
Expected outputs/deliverables include but not limited to:
• Conducting data migration activities from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2019 using migration tooling.
• Problem solving and providing technical resolution
• Producing documentation including, Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles
• Collaboration activities with other members of the Architecture, Design & Delivery team to support fulfilment of customer requirements
• Briefing Notes on issues of note