Our nuclear client are currently looking for a Service Manager to join their team on a 12 months contract paying £25-£30ph inside IR35 and based in Cumbria.
The purpose of the role is to own and manage all aspects of Service Management reporting according to the services managed by the Service Delivery function.
The post holder will work in collaboration with other ITSM towers to ensure that all required Service measurements are clearly understood and reported on in accordance with the Service Management schedule.
The role holder will collaborate with other sections to ensure measurement and reporting activities are managed over the Service Lifecycle.
• Perform service measurement procedures and service reporting procedures as designed to provide agreed reports to service stakeholders to assess, diagnose, services as designed and specified in the service measurement and reporting requirements.
• Create and maintain procedure for modifying, adding, or deleting measurements and reports.
• Ensure specific service reporting is driven by organisational values.
• Establish access control levels for reports based on information security & sensitivity standards.
• Evaluate service CSFs, KPIs, for “what should be measured” and “what can be measured” .
• Formalise the definition of procedures, standards and tooling required to delivery reports in a timely manner, while continually looking to mature and improve.
• Use feedback from the service owner and other Incidents, Problems, Service Requests, and logged effectiveness gaps to identify service measurement opportunities for a service.
• Work with Service Design & Transition to ensure that Service Measurement & Reporting requirements are included, designed & transitioned into the sections which are fit for purpose and achievable.
• Regular IT Service Management reporting, ad-hoc reporting and analytics for Service Management
AUTHORITIES & DIMENSIONS
• Work with ISO Service Management to drive efficiencies and support business by collaborating with internal functions to deliver reporting capabilities
• Has authority as delegated by the Service Delivery Management Lead
• Performs to the required values, attitude and behaviours as required by the level of the role