We're currently looking for a Service Design Manager to join our client within the government sector on a 12 month contract based in London paying £550pd OUTSIDE IR35.
We are looking for individuals with a background in Service Management, and experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
SDTMs will design and document new services. They will ensure that service design principles and standards are embedded into projects, and that comprehensive support arrangements are put in place.
SDTMs will produce comprehensive service designs, incorporating business requirements, wider standards, Enterprise Services capabilities and external suppliers.
SDTMs will ensure that projects transition to live service in a safe and structured manner, engaging with project teams and Enterprise Services teams.
SDTMs will be part of the Home Offices Service Architecture practice,and will contribute to the definition of standards and continual service improvement.
They will design and transition services that:
• support business needs
• reuse existing service components
• are proportionate and affordable
• effectively span multiple suppliers, platforms and support arrangements
1. Experience of successful Service Design and Transition.
2. Experience in ITIL aligned Service Management
3. Setting expectations and managing stakeholders, both internal and external.
4. Experience in onboarding third party suppliers
5. Experience of Service Design and Transition in Medium to Large Organisations.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
The successful candidate will have an ITIL V3 Foundation qualification and at least 2 of the Intermediate ITIL Modules, ideally Service Design and Service Transition.
1. Existing SC Clearance or has held SC
2. ITIL V3 Expert Qualification
3. Public sector exposure