Contract Length: 120 working days
Location: Porton Down 1 day a week and WFH
Pay Rate to Candidate: 579 Umb 426 PAYE
As Service Architect you will require a deep understanding of Service Management in an
evolving environment and a person who has previously acted as SME for a transition to a SIAM model. The Service Architect will have a deep understanding of SIAM structures and principals and various models. Being able to demonstrate various models.
In this role you will:
• Support the requirements to achieve the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model proposed.
• Act as the acceptance of those policies and processes and own them within the team.
Including maintenance of them.
• Support the contribution, sometimes lead, on the design of those.
• Support the contribution of the requirements for the design of those policies and processes.
• Ensure that the policies and processes remain aligned to the target operating model and
adjust/lead to change or amend where necessary.
• Act as owner of the delivered policies and processes.
• Create and own any policies and processes further required in order to meet the objective of the target operating model.
• Adjust Policies and Processes as they move through the various phases of the digital
strategy future target operating model. Providing a POA, against the master plan, in order to adjust in a timely manner.
• Act as the Service Management subject matter expert.
• Make recommendation to the people, policies and processes that supports the future target operating model.
• Support and create, the capability requirements for function. Including gap analysis.
• Creates a capability/training plan, against the delta in capabilities to meet the required levels against the future target operating model, in consultation with the Team Leader
• Support the programme in matters relating to service architecture related to the achievement of the future target operating model.
• Support the programme in the disaggregation of current incumbent. This could at times
require the individual to work alongside various suppliers in looking at service impacts and
assessment in the area of service management.
• Work with the commercial team to support the commercialisation of disaggregation in the area of Service Management
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a deep understanding of Service Management in an evolving environment and a person who has previously acted as SME for a transition to a SIAM model.
• Is qualified to expert level ITIL V3
• Has a deep understanding of SIAM structures and principals and various models. They should be able to demonstrate various models.
• Has Project Management skills in order to create a structured backlog of items toward end point.
• Has the ability to work alongside people to determine any capability deltas and construct a plan were necessary. Sometimes guiding and carrying out awareness sessions in order to knowledge transfer.
Security Clearance: SC SOLE UK National