Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Service Architect, on a 7 month initial contract paying £800 P.D remote.
Role: Data Engineering Service Architect
Contract Length: 31.03.2022
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £800
• Service design.
• Service management process/procedure definition.
• Business Partner engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
• Process work instruction.
• Service reporting design.
• Service Change Request management for initiatives/projects which require out of scope deliverables.
• ITIL qualified.
• Strong relationship management: excellent communication and influencing skills – verbal and written – with the ability to liaise at all levels.
• Balance of both technical awareness and business acumen.
• Ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, clarifying strategies and plans, giving a sense of direction and purpose for self and team.
• Ability to drive change and overcome obstacles and resistance.
• Constructive and collaborative but with the ability to step in and take decisions in a timely manner to move the team forward.
• Excellent people management skills, able to engage and lead, with a passion for stretching and improving both teams and processes.
Minimum ten years’ experience in fast paced and dynamic environments
Security Clearance: BPSS