This contract with our UK Government client is INISDE IR35 paying £220pd PAYE / £320pd UMB for 3 months based in Essex.
CV Deadline: Monday 12 noon 22.7.19.
• Ensure maximum availability of IT Systems. Actively manage, monitor and analyse technical Infrastructure, taking remedial action where necessary in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organisation.
• Apply specialist expertise to a range of highly complex technical infrastructure situations and problems, where, without such intervention there is considerable uncertainty as to the outcome. Provide analysis and input to root cause reviews.
• Plan, install, support and maintain multiple complex technologies including server hardware and software, storage networks, applications, Network equipment and existing and new infrastructure across multiple locations. Identify and communicate technical risks to the team manager making appropriate recommendations where necessary.
• Provide 3rd line infrastructure support to Arden & GEM CSU and its clients ensuring prompt resolution in line with agreed service level agreements and contracts
• Support the team manager in managing effective use of Infrastructure systems to ensure that the Arden & GEM CSU client base receives sufficiently responsive and reliable data and application platforms
• Working with the team manager on planning, project work, risk management and documentation around infrastructure ensuring that all system design and implementation is carried out in line with our agreed standards
• Effectively manage assigned work packages to design, analyse and implement effective and appropriately resilient infrastructure solutions in a highly complex environment within specified parameters to meet Arden & GEM CSU client requirements; ensuring that all solutions are researched, tested and fully documented
• Take responsibility for the security and confidentiality of personal and sensitive information owned by Arden & GEM CSU, its staff, partners and patients, through strict adherence to information governance policies, best practice and authorised use of smartcards and passwords