Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Senior User Researcher, on a contract basis paying £600 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Senior User Researcher (G7)
Digital/Non Digital: Digital
Contract Length: 31/03/22
Pay Rate: £600
Significant experience of user research within a government or health setting, understanding and application of GDS approach
● Strong knowledge of best practices in user research and user-centered research, and the ability to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely outputs.
● Ability to adapt to different audiences.
● Participation in research practice development, training and mentorship
● Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
● Ability to define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context.
● Good time management and the ability to work autonomously.
● Adept at providing simple, clear and audience appropriate research and synthesis
● Ability to get to the heart of an issue, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
● Experience of high profile programmes of work, with levels of complexity and uncertainty
Security Clearance: BPSS
Interview Process: 30 min teams