Our Government client is currently looking for a Senior Technical Architect for a 12 months contract inside IR35.
Hybrid-2 days a week in the office in either: Blackpool, Sheffield or Manchester
Health and Disability Delivery Team manages:
-a number of Assets which support some of client's most vulnerable customers. Key assets in the Health and Disability and Assessment Services (HDAS) suite include MSRS, LIMA, Siebel, CMS, MSD, SMART etc.
-projects to transition HDAS to the new Health Transformation Digital Services as part of the Health Transformation Programme.
-System up scaling
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to build lasting relationships with stakeholders
• Experience in governance and review of 3rd Party Technical Infrastructure upgrade documentation.
• Experience in governance and review of 3rd Party developed bespoke application enhancement documentation
• Previous experience of presenting technical solutions for Architecture Governance at Design Authorities
• Ability to produce detailed Architecture design artifacts like Solution Overview documents.
• Broad skill set and understanding of Infrastructure components including Citrix Virtual Desktop, Server Virtualisation, SAN based Storage Solutions, Windows Server environments.
• Excellent project and resource management skills
• Thorough attention to detail
• Risk identification and management skills
-Previous experience of working in a large government department