Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 850/Umb
Priority Technical Skills required:
The roles and responsibilities for this position include, but are not restricted to:
• Deliver the technical and architecture design elements of large-scale projects / initiatives.
• Create solution designs that meet user needs, working closely with engineers, in agile delivery teams.
• Identify, capture, share, iterate, and implement architecture patterns.
• Contribute to the development of product roadmaps and represent product designs at governance forums, providing clear communication of architecture design and decision making, in order to gain approval to proceed with designs.
• Engage with Domain and Lead Solution Architects, and engineering teams, to implement solutions according to agreed and approved designs.
• Contribute to, and build capability in, the Architecture community.
• Architecture design and modelling techniques, patterns, tools and standards.
• Public cloud technologies, cloud hosting, container, and networking design patterns, tools and best practice (e.g. Amazon Web Services).
• Event-based architecture design, patterns (including pub-sub and data streaming), modelling techniques, tools and standards.
• Agile / DevOps delivery methodologies and best practice.
Knowledge and Experience required:
Security threat trends, analysis and protection technologies, tools and best practice. Including software exploits/ SQL injection/ cross-site scripting/ remote file inclusion/ stolen credentials/ 'watering hole' attacks/ DDOS/ malware/ phishing/ ransomware.
Secure communication and encryption/ cryptographic technologies, tools and best practice. Including IPSec/ Kerberos/TLS/ SSL.
Identification, authentication and Single Sign-On(SSO) technologies, tools and best practice. Including: OpenID / Oauth 2.0/ OIDC/ XACML/ OATH reference architecture/Kerberos/ SAML/ WS-Security/ RACF.
Cybersecurity technologies, tools and best practices.
Experience in the following is desired to support this role:
• Experience in delivering large scale Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
• Knowledge of ERP, HCM Core processes including Payroll, Expenses, Performance Management, Time and Absence.