Our government client are currently looking for a Senior Recruiter to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 7 months
Location: Whittington Bks Lichfield
Pay Rate to Candidate: 400 UMB 294 PAYE
Are you an experienced recruitment professional? Due to continued investments, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Recruiters to join our team. Reporting directly into the Head of Resourcing, you will partner with your respective departments (Estates or Technical Services) To understand key resourcing requirements to ensure the attraction and selection strategies are put in place to deliver the right people with the best skills at the right time. You will be adept in influencing stakeholders and use these stakeholder management skills to deliver your specialist SME knowledge to drive more creative and effective attraction and selection strategies to overcome difficult to recruit areas.
You will be experienced and confident in direct sourcing via LinkedIn and be able to encourage candidates to apply for posts, engaging them in describing its culture, our work and its benefits to both the individual and their personal development.
The successful candidate will be providing market intelligence and insights to inform and create plans for your business area in order to maximise opportunity in bringing talent Via the best routes to market. You will interpret data from multiple sources to inform strategies to make recommendations for improvements to senior leaders.
This role will be leading on all recruitment for this business area, and you will have previous knowledge and experience in either property recruitment or Engineering/Health & Safety recruitment. You will be tasked with some of the following:
1. Being a critical friend to hiring managers when reviewing Adverts
2. suggesting the best platforms to advertise to gain a good return on investment.
3. liaising with an in house to team to upload the vacancy, send your sift packs and interview schedules.
4. Ensure placeholders are given to hiring managers to prioritise sifting & Interviewing.
5. Direct Source through the use of Linkedin Recruiter
6. Extract information and insights to candidates as to why they may not apply
7. Track applicants from projects in Linkedin through to interview and sift, feeding back to managers after results to understand any challenges
8. Create a positive onboarding journey and candidate experience prior to joining the organisation to ensure talent is retained.
Knowledge and research of external best practice will be required to help keep a modern organisation which adopts continuous improvement approaches.
This post offers the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and fast-moving piece of work helping to shape the future of Defence Infrastructure.