Candidate to have Estates/Property background (estates surveys/town planners)
This role will be leading on all recruitment for this business area, and you will have previous knowledge and experience in either property recruitment or Engineering/Health & Safety recruitment.
You will be tasked with some of the following:
1. Being a critical friend to hiring managers when reviewing Adverts
2. suggesting the best platforms to advertise to gain a good return on
3. Liaising with an in house to team to upload the vacancy, send your sift
packs and interview schedules.
4. Ensure placeholders are given to hiring managers to prioritise sifting
5. Direct Source through the use of Linkedin Recruiter
6. Extract information and insights to candidates as to why they may not
7. Track applicants from projects in Linkedin through to interview and
sift, feeding back to managers after results to understand any challenges
8. Create a positive onboarding journey and candidate experience prior
to joining the organisation to ensure talent is retained.
Knowledge and research of external best practice will be required to
help keep our client a modern organisation which adopts continuous
This post offers the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and fast-
moving piece of work helping to shape the future.
Experienced and confident in direct sourcing via LinkedIn and be able to
encourage candidates to apply for posts, engaging them in describing
Our client, its culture, their work and its benefits to both the individual and their
The successful candidate will be providing market intelligence and
insights to inform and create plans for your business area in order to
maximise opportunity in bringing talent into the company via the best routes to
market. You will interpret data from multiple sources to inform
strategies to make recommendations for improvements to senior
• Knowledge of RICS Surveyors
• Knowledge of the Property market