Senior Project Coordinator
- Deadline: 04.03.2024
This contract with our central government client is for a Senior Project Coordinator for 18 months. The role is located in Aldermaston and requires a minimum of 2-3 days per week onsite dependant on business needs. The pay rate is £36.17 UMB / £27.22 PAYE per hour.
- Deliver assigned tasks in accordance with requirements of the project with consideration to operational constraints.
- Provide accurate and relevant project coordination support to the Project management team to ensure Project stays on track and is delivered to schedule.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in security, environment, safety, health and quality and be a great team player.
- Coordinating and chasing project related deliverables.
- Document organisation and management.
- Organisation of time and diaries to ensure delivery targets are achieved on time and efficiently.
- Meeting participation and management.
- Facilitating project communications and maintain project system updates.
- Preparing presentations and supporting with administration.
- Support the Project Manager, undertaking project tasks as required.
- Undertake associated project management training to support this career gateway.
- Helping the project manager and Assistant PM coordinate & control activities
- Generic in Project controls
- Helping pull a plan together
- Tracking spreadsheets
- Looking at risk registers
- Scheduling meetings
- Basic PM and strong project control skills essential
- Experience taking a task from start to finish
Top 3 essentials:
- stakeholder management experience/skills
- Document control experience
- project control experience