Our Government client is currently recruiting for a SC Senior Internal Communications Officer, on a 6 months London based contract paying £509.
Role: Senior Internal Communications Officer
Contract Length: 31/03/22
Location: London - The team works a hybrid working pattern with some days at home and some based in the office. It is expected that the individual would work a similar pattern. Whilst there is current capacity for full time working in the office, as more people return to the office, there won't be enough desks to accommodate the whole directorate. We are adopting smarter working across the Department and would expect the person to do the same.
Pay Rate to Candidate: £509 UMB
• Have excellent communication and drafting skills, including the ability to translate complex messages into plain English.
• Content writing articles and blogs
• Are a team player who is comfortable working in a small team that deploys its resource flexibly to meet tight deadlines. This includes being comfortable working to changing priorities and being proactive in doing this.
• Have excellent stakeholder management skills and be adept at building productive relationships with external stakeholders and colleagues across Defence.
• Be able to take responsibility for driving high quality products to often tight deadlines.
• Experience working within a government department
Security Clearance: SC Cleared
CV Deadline: 17/09 @ 2pm
Interview Process: TBC