Senior Cyber Security Architect
Quote ref: 5773/69643
This contract with our central government client is for a Senior Cyber Security Architect for 18 months. The role is located in Aldermaston with 100% of time onsite.
• Provide analysis of risks to information systems in order to inform risk owners and project managers to allow effective decision making.
• Provide expert subject matter advice to CISO and other elements of the IS management chain.
• Ensure IT projects are provided with timely technical security advice.
• Develop and apply the overall security architecture of the organisation and the place within in it of key security controls.
• Maintains and promotes high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
• Provide the lead for maintaining awareness of HMG, MoD and industry best practice in Information Assurance and Information Risk Management.
• Determine how the overall security architecture applies to projects under consideration and advise project solution architects on security requirements.
• Review high- and low-level solution designs for compliance with overall security architecture, achievement of security requirements and overall efficacy of the security features and tools.
• Facilitate the formal accreditation by corporate systems and of other specified systems.
• Assist with IT Health Check and Vulnerability Assessments by approving scope of tests and overall testing programme.
• Provide technical risk assessment analysis.
• Develop the professionalism of Information Risk Management within the business
• Attend project Security Working Groups and manage when appropriate.