Our Government client is currently recruiting for Senior Content Designer, on a 6 month remote working contract paying £600 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Senior Content Designer (G7)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Remote (UK)
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: Latest 01/09 @ 2pm
Interview Process: Remote
A senior content designer is an expert practitioner who develops content strategy and solutions for large-scale problems and high-profile events.
At this level you will:
• Take responsibility for content quality, manage small teams and mentor content colleagues;
• Write and map user stories;
• Review the work of others to assure quality lead on cross-government content projects;
• Engage with and contribute to the cross-government content community.
• Agile working;
• Content Concepts and Prototyping;
• Stakeholder relationship manager;
• Strategic thinking;
• User-Centred Content Design.