Our public sector client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team on contract basis.
Contract Length: 6 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Leeds based
Rate: £550 per day
Communication and Relationships
• Perform consulting activities and techniques including facilitating stakeholder groups (information gathering, analysis, problem resolution and presentation), communication and promote understanding of, and agreement to, changes in services, products, and systems.
• Responsible for investigative work to determine business and user requirements and specification of improvements to business processes liaising with customers and stakeholders to understand their needs.
• Capture and disseminate technical, business and user information.
• Use in depth knowledge of analysis techniques and methodologies, consider options, select, and implement analysis activities.
• Analyse and evaluate business processes; identify alternative solutions including assessment of process feasibility and articulation of process requirements.
• Produce detailed designs and document using required standards, methods, and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
• Specify user / system interfaces and translate logical designs into physical designs taking account of target environment, performance requirements and existing systems.
• Establish customer requirements and user stories and identify how these map to process requirements.
• Process analysis, assessment, change, and testing including the management of test scenarios and reporting of testing outcomes.
• Analyse and report test activities and results. Identify and report issues and risks associated with own work.
Lead and Plan
• Leading business analysis within an agile multi-disciplinary team with product owners, content designers, visual designers
• Identify and prioritise business analysis activities.
• Ensure the correct products are produced in a timely fashion by engaging with technical design, product owners and delivery managers.