Our nuclear client are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 12 MONTHS
Location: Harwell, 2-3 days onsite
Pay Rate to Candidate: £400-700 per day UMB
CV Deadline: 14TH July at 3:00pm
• Able to understand and analyse user and business needs. to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
• Skills include applying thinking, gathering and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques; using data to formulate both short-term day-to-day and long-term strategic plans; and identifying and analysing options to assess feasibility and operational impact. Ensure that the business solution aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy and the business and user needs and can identify and recognise a viable solution or control.
• A proven track record in developing and improving end-to-end business processes in complex and highly regulated environments. Ability to identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvement. Ability to drive analysis and identify, prioritise and implement improvements and efficiencies, including recognising the potential for automation of processes, determining costs and benefits of new approaches and managing change or assisting implementation as required.
• Knowledge and experience in identifying, defining and managing the objectives of a business. Specifying requirements from both a business and user perspective to enable agreed changes to be implemented effectively.
• Experience using Enterprise Modelling tools such as BPMN, Integrated Enterprise Modelling (IEM), TOGAF, IDEF3.
• Ability to plan, design, manage and report business process tests and usability evaluations.
• Experience of integrated management systems, ideally in complex and highly regulated environments.
• Proficient in Gap Analysis, Business Analysis, Blueprint Development, Business process mapping, Agile methodology.
• Experienced and comfortable with change with the ability to work with an organisation that is undergoing significant transformation and can demonstrate a proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Collaboration - able to establish and develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, bringing people together to benefit projects or programme.
• Working with ambiguity - able to build consensus and set direction in uncertain situations and apply knowledge and techniques to reduce ambiguity.
• Conflict resolution – able to recognise, anticipate and effectively deal with existing or potential conflicts or disconnects at individual, team or strategic levels.
• Ability to plan and facilitate effective workshops.
• Analytical experience in extracting and interpreting data and information into statistical information and presenting to business users.
• Have ability to own issues and drive them to resolution. Provide direction to inform sound business decisions based on business priority and technical feasibility.
• Communication - demonstrably strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, and at all levels of seniority.
• Ability to hold a minimum of UK Baseline Clearance (BPSS)
• Significant appreciation of the management system needs of for them and approaches and techniques for quality improvement, e.g. Lean and Six Sigma.
• Experience of Public Sector programmes and/or government projects.
• Chartered with a relevant professional body or having commensurate qualifications and experience
• Experience in Operating Models, Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling.
• Experience in project and programme management (e.g. Qualifications in PRINCE 2, MSP, APM Practitioner Qualification and APM Registered Project Professional, MRICS, MCIOB).
• Degree qualified