Our central government client have a new 8 month contract based in Portsmouth paying £440pd INSIDE IR35.
CV Deadline: 17th January at 9am
SC Security Clearance
This is an exciting new opportunity to join one of the UK's largest central government departments. In this role you'll be providing technical leadership (not line management) of small teams, in order to exploit Operational Analysis techniques across a range of capabilities to meet customer requirements.
Technical knowledge and skills:
• Proven ability to use a range of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
• Proven ability to design and deliver analytical projects to customers.
• Ability to run bespoke models, analyse their outputs and be responsible for their outputs and maintenance.
• Ability to use technical consultancy skills to define a problem with customers using clear communication and good influencing skills.
• Proven ability to produce technical reports of findings and produce and deliver presentations. Able to provide clear explanations of complex processes to a non-technical audience.
• Competent user of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Pivot charts, graphs and complex formulae).
• Excellent team working skills
• Technical leadership of small teams
• Knowledge of Defence and the Military (Specifically the Land Environment)