Our government client are currently looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join them on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Remote – Manchester when offices open (soapworks) for team meetings
Pay Rate to Candidate: Max £800 umbrella
Security Clearance: SC - active or eligible to undergo
cross collaborates with different teams and portfolios
Coaching – not be too hands on (not a delivery role)
Agile exp is key
Coaching or scrum master certification
Gov exp is very helpful – or large organisations – regulated organisations
1. Helps define and ensure consistent agile standards and best practices been adopted throughout the portfolio
2. Helping team to choose the right method based on the product i.e. XP, Kanban etc
3. Support for those teams in moving to a Product-Centric delivery model
4. Collaborates on the creation and evolution of the Agile transformation roadmap and owns driving activities across the organization
5. Supports development and monitoring of Agile adoption/maturity metrics to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts and to gauge the maturity progress of new and existing teams
6. Participates, organizes, facilitates communities of practice to help foster lean and agile thinking. Mentors Agile delivery teams, their coaches, stakeholders and leaders to help them adopt the mindset and practices needed to transform the organization
7. Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice as the portfolio grows.
8. Ensure framework been created based on Product needs that could be used in future
1. Significant experience in agile delivery methods as well as coaching skills.
2. Proven history of working with teams who aren’t product centric and success at maturing them.
3. Proven history of implementing scaled agile framework
4. Additionally, experience in working with senior stakeholders to gain their support for agile methodologies
1. Successfully transitioning teams within large organization with similar risk appetite (experience within Financial sector, insurance sector can be counted)
2. Certification on Scrum methodologies
3. Knowledge and experience in two or more Agile or Lean frameworks – Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, XP
CV Deadline: 9th April 4pm