Location: Corsham – 2 or 3 days in office per week
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 – Umbrella rate
• SC Clearance – sole UK National
• Proven track record within the provision of advice and guidance, either acting as Security Assurance Coordinator (SAC) or providing support against relevant security policy frameworks across the relevant
• security domains.
• Experience in the assurance of project security plans and artefacts in line with customer requirements
• and standards, such as Security Risk Assessments and creation and development of security associated
• artefacts (such as RMADs, security cases).
• Competent understanding with Risk Management Frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001. Proven track
• record within the last 2 years of implementing security strategies, policies and supporting
• Stakeholder Management. Proven track record in the Implementation and Delivery of network architecture supporting government departments in the provision of technical support.
• Proven recent experience of providing Information Security assessments including the identification of gaps and formulating recommendations on vulnerability / penetration and CESG Tailored Assurance Scheme (CTAS) testing / planning remediation relating to conducting technical risk assessments
Job Title: Fixed Connectivity Security Assurance Co-Ordinator
The resource will be required to support the Fixed Connectivity team and associated services, including but not limited to:
* Providing security advice to projects, including managing risk assessments and assessing related mitigations.
* Develop and staff risk balance cases to be endorsed by the Senior Responsible Owner.
* Positively engage with and manage the day-to-day relationship between Cyber Defence and Risk (CyDR) and the project team, including applying CyDR’s security principles to the projects.
* Liaise with and guide, as appropriate, the supplier teams, reviewing and accepting security documentation in a timely manner.
Clearance: Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole UK national with active SC Clearance.