Contract Length: 9 months
Location: York - majority of work can be done remotely. Will need to attend occasional days in office
Pay Rate to Candidate: £320 Umb - £243.32 PAYE
CV Deadline: Friday 18th June at 1630
Providing leadership and subject matter expertise in strategic _ operational planning to the service line and to deliver core and new programmes and projects for planning and transformation services. Ensure programmes and projects are delivered within budgets. Lead, develop and motivate professional team of SMEs. To be a designated an account service line lead.
Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
Core Planning Skills Level 2
Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills