Some flexibility to work from home by prior arrangement
Pay Rate to Candidate: £330 - £375 UMB
CV Deadline: ASAP to Friday 29th October at 11.30am
Core Day to Day Duties
Producing SSOWP pack for the delivery of works and developing safe work packs
• Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
• Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
• Produce Safe System of Work plans.
• Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
• Produce draft quarterly plans.
• Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
• Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
• Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
• Administration of rosters and timesheets.
• Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
• Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
• Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support
Ellipse – ability to create change and submit templates to put an asset out of use or to bring a new asset in
• Rail experience
• SSOWP – at least 2 years experience
• Maintenance background
• Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
• Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
• Core Planning Skills Level 2
• Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
• Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
• Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Experience of clerical support and office management
• Excellent time manager
• Knowledge of relevant IT systems
• Ability to work on own initiative