Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager, on a 8 month contract paying £570 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Project Manager
Contract Length: 240 days
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 570/Umb
• Delivery – Create and lead the project to deliver the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
• Project Management – Day to day management and leadership of the project and the project team. Provide effective leadership and management controls. Set project controls. Design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. Set appropriate delivery methodologies. Manage effective transition between project phases.
• Budget – Develop the budget and track delivery within budget.
• Resources – Identify skill requirements; and deploy and develop resources. Manage medium sized team.
• Stakeholder Management – Identify and manage stakeholder relationships and need for senior level support. Manage internal and external relationships as appropriate.
• Risks & Issues – Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate. Identify and work with related projects to manage interdependencies.
• Governance – Support effective governance and decision making. Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold the Project Manager to account for delivery.
• Assurance – Engage with assurance reviews and support action on recommendations. Organise assurance processes such as gateway reviews, as required.
• Change Management – Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to agree and document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
• Project Performance & Controls – Cascade vision and translate into delivery objectives for the team. Develop and maintain project plan. Identify and set appropriate project controls. Manage performance and report progress to sponsors.
These responsibilities are taken from the Project Delivery Complexity Framework (PDCF) and describe the career pathway for the Project Management role.
• Role-modelling behaviours and creating a positive working environment which supports diversity and enables staff working on their project to excel;
• Championing the development of project management – including the regular identification and sharing of lessons identified.
Security Clearance: SC sole British Nationals Only
CV Deadline: 8 Sept
Interview Process: FACE2FACE / MS TEAMS