Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator, on a 10 month contract paying £448.25 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Project Co-ordinator
Contract Length: 10 months
Location: Anover HQ- Hybrid 2/3 days in office
Pay Rate to Candidate: 448.25 UMB 333.63 PAYE
Supporting the project lead in delivery of the capability.
• Liaising with and working to the Programme Manager to ensure project integration with the programme.
• Supporting the Field Army as customer where required.
• Utilisation and exploitation of approved programme management IT tools and associated systems.
• Engagement with key stakeholders.
Key tasks and deliverables
• Development and production of project artefacts.
• Ownership and maintenance of project documentation (e.g. risk register).
• Assistance in the development of a capability roadmap.
• Staffing of project papers and provision of written updates.
• Liaison with organisations within Defence, Industry & international partners.
• Provision of evidence to support decision making by the Senior Responsible Owner (SRO).
• Provision of support for the administration and delivery of project working groups.
• Horizon-scanning for technologies/projects that could be linked to or integrated with the current ISTAR vision.
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: 07/12 14:00
Interview Process: MS TEAMS