Our Government client is currently recruiting for x2 Digital User Researchers, on a 6 month contract paying £450 P/D outside IR34.
Role: SC Digital User Researcher
Contract Length: End of the financial year
Location: wfh/ work in the London office at least every Wednesday, plus 1 other day per week.
Pay Rate to Candidate: £450 P/D LTD
Security Clearance: SC Cleared – & British Nationality
Interview Process: Stage 1 teams
Extensive User Researcher with strong experience working in an agile way, with a robust understanding of personas and user journeys.
• Well versed in conducting research, prototyping designs
• Strong communication skills, collaborative and wants to be part of a wider user research community Strong organizational and interpersonal skills abilities
• Good experience and applied knowledge of all stages of user experience product testing.
• Proven track record in planning the user testing of products for multiple audiences.
• Knowledge of user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely findings.
• Experience of conducting user interviews and communicating user needs to senior stakeholders.
• Experience analysing both quantitative and qualitative data to produce user research artefacts.
• Ability to wire frame and shape product development.
• Strong strategic thinker and the ability to align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform propositions
Experience of supporting a digital and ICT programme or projects
• Collaborative with the ability to bring others on a journey with you
• Inclusive approach to the work you do and understand that diversity is important in your work
• Skills in a range of user research methods and the ability to choose appropriate methods for different stages of the product life cycle and situations.
• Digital skills and the ability to communicate and educate others with changing technology and user behaviour
• High personably with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Confident presenting to individuals at all levels to gain buy in and help decision making