Our central government client are currently looking for an SC Cleared Project Planner to join their team on a 2 year contract. The role is located in Salisbury and has a pay rate of 480/Umb per day.
• Support PgM in the transition to the new programme structure issued by DST
• Provide advice and support to PgM in the development of their Programme Plans, e.g. Designing and facilitating planning workshops, development of high level programme plans and milestones, development of programme governance in accordance with MSP, support the creation of Benefits realisation plans and benefits maps, cross programme interdependencies- identify, capture, report, create the Programme Integrated Master Schedule to underpin the Programme Plan, development of Project Mandates.
• Establish programme scheduling battle rhythm.
• Provide PgMs with planning advice
• Provide decision support to PgMs in the Change management process (Triage), including PTF responses.
• Good practice: Contribute to lessons learned (e.g. workshops) at PgM and Project level, provide feedback to Corporate on implementation of P2 process in Division, particularly suggestions for improvement, develop and implement local templates to support P2 where beneficial, and where these do not impact corporate
• Planning support PMs in all stages of the projects’ lifecycle
• Planning advice to PM – e.g. requirements setting, estimating and scheduling, accounting for risk in schedules, efficiencies, minimising project life cycles
• Suppport to PM in generation of the IPP.
• Suppport to PM in Project start-up and close down (codes, docs, shared areas, CSAT, etc.) (Programme Analyst)
• Suppport to PM in Reporting
• SME expertise on planning and scheduling, including training and familiarisation of new PM (supporting PMTL)