Our Government client is currently recruiting for a SC Change and release manager, on a 6 month initial contract paying £500 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Change & Release Manager
Contract Length: 20/3/2022
Location: The main base will be Canary Wharf, London so candidates must be prepared to travel if necessary. At the moment, it is no more than 2 days in the office but this may change
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 MAX UMB
Security Clearance: SC
CV Deadline: Tues 7th
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with interdependent teams and reporting back to the business
• Experienced in Release management and change management
• Experience of Service Delivery procedures
• ITIL Service management
• Ideally have experience of working within the defence environment (or similar) with protectively marked material procedures
• Public sector experience
CVs must demonstrate:
• ITIL release management
• Release / Environment and CI Management
• DevOps release management
• To put in place a Release Strategy– a living document as the programme delivers and the organisation transforms.
• To manage all changes between DEV–PREPROD–PROD.
• To use tooling to track what elements are available for pipeline release– and what elements need manual deployment. Lining up requisite engineers for this.
• To track what PRISON TECHNLOGY TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME releases across all platforms– including; AWS / 0365 / Azure / Azure LZ / Pano / Githubs / Tenant / Apps / Data etc.
• To manage the CHG process– across all environments; including Service Now management and Service Now Integration.
• To derive a robust and lean process to track all platforms– and to create dashboards tracking;
• Developing and maintaining local change management processes
• Ensuring accurate and timely update of the hardware/software serial item-controlled change schedules
• Planning release windows and cycles
• Help develop automation tools and scripts where necessary for building, integrating and deploying software releases