NHS England ( 1 jobs)
- UK, Central London
- to £18.74 per hour
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
- Industry: Government
- Discipline: Public Sector,Project Management,healthcare
THIS CONTRACT WITH THE NHS MIDLANDS AND LANCASHIRE COMMISSIONING SUPPORT UNIT (DHSC MLCSU) IS FOR 6 MONTHS PAYING £18.74 PER HOUR AND LATER AFTER 12 WEEKS £19.51 PER HOUR (INSIDE IR35) AT LONDON
CV DEADLINE: Tuesday 18th September at 05:30 PM
• Support the PMO function for the Equality and Health Inequalities team including undertaking relevant project management activities, producing financial analyses and providing effective support to EHIT;
• Keep members of the EHIT informed about PMO developments and financial requirements and liaise with the central PMO and Finance Teams in NHS England;
• Ensure that effective systems to support the PMO and financial requirements are developed, maintained and that EHIT colleagues address key requirements;
• Keep up to date on the latest policy developments, research and studies in relation to equality and health inequalities;
• Work with NHS England analytical colleagues and analysts assigned to the EHIT and in relevant teams to produce information and data on equality and health inequalities.
The JD and person spec are attached and I have highlighted in red text the areas of primary focus for this short-term post Although the JD and person specification are wider, the focus for the duration of this temporary post during 2018/19 will be on work on the PMO, finance and associated systems and supporting the EHIT Team to meet organisational requirements. If the post holder also brings analytical and research skills then this would be an advantage as would knowledge of equality and health inequalities issues. However, as stated, the priority is on the PMO and finance skills.
- Quote ref: 990045/8006