This contract with Network Rail is for a Project Planner for 12 months. The role is located in Stafford, 3 days in office and 2 working from home per week is suggested however the role is flexible and may be able to reduce to 2 days in office. The pay rate is dependant on experience PAYE = £290.59 - £331.66 umbrella = £382 - £436.
Optimise and coordinate the annual and quarterly work plans to support efficient delivery of maintenance and project work within the delivery unit.
This is an exciting time to join Network Rail. They are passionate about great service and commit to their service equation vision by “putting passengers first”. Performance, safety and getting the fundamental basics right, is something they strive for as well as asking themselves - what can they do to put their passengers and freight users at the centre of everything they do?
You will be part of the NW&C Region which consist of three routes:
• North West Route, covering Manchester, Liverpool, Lancashire and Cumbria.
• Central Route, covering the West Midlands and Chiltern areas.
• West Coast South Route, covering the south of Crewe to London Euston.
• There is also a Regional Team which supports Regional Major Programmes & Professional services.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
1. Produce annual and quarterly work plans that coordinate and optimise the use of labour, access, plant, tools and materials.
2. Identify and request critical access and resource requirements for items included in the annual and quarterly plans.
3. Monitor and report on work efficiency and unit costs of work volume delivery against the annual and quarterly plans, identifying the causes of variance.