This contract with our central government client is for a Project Planner for 6 months. The role is located in Bristol.
- maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project/programme in line with the departments Change Lifecycle/Agile delivery methodology
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks Maintaining project documentation Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Making effective use of the departments Change Lifecycle; MSP
- Agile standard processes and other required standards Produce project documentation eg plans
- Manage dependencies; assumptions and other controls Arrange; prepare materials for; facilitate; chair and document meetings
- Monitor and report on progress
- Define project resources including staff; contractors
- Assure plans; project controls and progress reports Manage QA processes Demonstrate learning achieved on the project
- Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex Projects
- Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools eg MSP Experience of working successfully with staff and representatives from business teams to deliver business change initiatives
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations
- Support programme delivery structure, governance, roles & responsibilities etc.
- Support the development of programme deliverables
- Programme Planning including dependency mapping
- Benefits mapping and realisation planning
- Support the development of programme business case(s)
- Support the development , refinment and maintenance of the DBS TX strategic plan informed by the DBS TX roadmap
- Support the development, submission and approval of future TX funding submissions
- Project Performance & Controls – Cascade vision, translate into delivery objectives.
- Develop and maintain DBS TX Strategic Plan and associated funding in support of AH Transformation Programme