Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager, paying £600 P/D inside IR35 on a 6 month remote contract.
Role: Project Manager(medical devices background)
Contract Length:6 months
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 600pd umb
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
CV Deadline: 30/03 at 3pm
Interview Process: Telephone / Video Conference
1) PM with a Pharmaceutical/Life Science background essential
2) Previous Regulatory Compliance & Quality Management experience within Pharma for the Q & C roles
3) Solid Regulatory Project Management experience / experience of Project Management within Pharma/Life Sciences sector
4) medical devices background and ideally understanding of Invitro Diagnostics (IVD)
As a Project Manager, your main responsibilities would be:
• planning and implementation of the quality management system
• tracking and managing progress against the implementation
• escalating risks and issues related to end to end quality management
• identifying resource gaps and developing plans to close in line with teams
• implementing governance structures and meetings to support quality management processes
• implementing new ways of working across the organisation in line with quality management principles
• collating the Post Market Surveillance reports for products.
• collating incident and other required reports for products.
• continuous improvement of the quality management system
You’ll have relevant experience in:
• project management within pharmaceutical / Life Science sector
• understanding Invitro Diagnostics (IVD)
• negotiating with and influence stakeholders.
• a pharmaceutical / Life Science background
You will also have these Qualifications/Skills:
• Excellent presentational, oral and written communication skills.
• Relevant project management qualification
• Understanding of medical device manufacturing