Our central government client are currently looking for a DV Cleared Project Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 26 weeks from the start date (however no later than 25/03/2022)
Location: Andover, establishments to be covered across SW from Cornwall to Gloucestershire, through Wiltshire down to southern Hampshire, some remote working possible
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 (umbrella) / £372.15 (PAYE)
Essential skills and experience:
• Project management experience in construction industry
• Ability to manage a contractor through the entire lifecycle from a management perspective
Security Clearance: DV clearance
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
• The support and delivery of Alternate route to market (APR) projects which either cannot be delivered thorough the NGEC route (end of contract) or on request of the customer.
• Tasks include
• Understanding full requirements for stakeholders
• Writing full specification and contract documents in preparation for tender of works in line with commercial guidelines
• Support through the tender process
• The planning and site support through the build phase of the works
• Working with all stakeholders to provide solutions, updates and forecasting.
• Ensuring that handover information and downstream maintenance costs are agreed and in place before completion of works.
• PM will be responsible for a number of projects and will require to travel to sites dispersed across the SW when required
CV Deadline: Wednesday 14/07, 3pm