Our public sector client a currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 8 months
Location: REMOTE WORKING, would be keen for some face to face interaction once or twice a month Leeds
Pay Rate to Candidate: £700 per day
Minimum Requirement: The post holder will work closely with the Programme Manager for Better Connectivity for Health & Care: Gigabit Capable Connectivity and the key deliverables of the role are:
• Identify, influence, and manage a range of internal and external stakeholders within health and social care, to ensure that key project information is communicated effectively.
• Day to day relationship management of Organisations within a Region to confirm the scope of sites to be included in the ADSL/Poor FTTC Connectivity Level-up Project.
• Project management of the Organisations within a Region to produce a Gigabit Capability Roadmap for each organisation to ascertain its route to achieve gigabit capability.
• Carry out detailed project planning, defining project deliverables, success criteria, dependencies, change control and reporting compliance against a project plan.
• Facilitate and coordinate stakeholder meetings and provide reports and presentations to ensure the local progression of commercial and procurement activities to achieve gigabit capabilities.
• Produce weekly Highlight Reports, Progress Tracking and Risk & Issue Management for those organisations contained within the allocated region.
• Project support for the wider Better Connectivity for Health & Care: Gigabit Capable Connectivity such as scoping activity for associated workstreams.