Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Project Manager, on a 6 month contract basis, paying £600 P/D remote.
Role: Project Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600
As a Project Manager, you will:
• Take over tenders and run RMC processes.
• Work with several cross functional delivery teams to accelerate a drive the delivery of value.
• Look at delivery requirements and ensure the teams are functioning smoothly and deal with any blockers or issues that come up.
• Take responsibility for making sure the teams work is well run and well documented.
• Responsible for executing the team’s roadmap, highlighting risk to delivery.
• Work closely with 3rd party suppliers.
• Project manage the commercial workstream.
• Troubleshooting existing projects.
• 5+ Years delivery management / project management experience.
• Demonstrable knowledge of Agile and Lean practices.
• Strong commercial management experience.
• Proven end to end project management/delivery experience.
• Experience running tenders.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline.
• Demonstrable experience working in a fast paced and complex environment.
It would be great to also have:
• Public Sector experience.
• Supply chain experience would be highly advantageous.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 11/06
Interview Process: 30 min teams