Role: Project Coordinator
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: remote -
Pay Rate to Candidate: 205.08 p/d UMBRELLA
• Supporting with the coordination of projects, drafting and updating project documents (workplans, risk registers, finance trackers etc.)
• Raising POs, chasing invoices, support to identify any issues with payments and have these validated/paid
• Support with delivery of the programmes arranging events, facilitating webinars, setting up and minuting governance meetings, drafting case studies
• Point of contact for stakeholders
• Project management, including but not limited to
- organising key project meetings, booking venues, sending invites, taking minutes.
- Attending and/or facilitating meetings where agreed and present on
progress, ensuring that all actions are logged and followed up as required.
- Manage programme schedule and resource dependencies and conflict
- raising purchase orders, chasing invoices and payments
- Responsible for the development of operational processes and
improvements to ensure robust coordination and alignment across the team
in the delivery of its operational plan.
- Monitor the delivery of work streams against plans, chasing and challenging
progress as appropriate.
- Assist and maintain risk and issues log, escalating as appropriate
- Responsible for project file management using robust version control.