Our central government client are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: London (Remote)
IR35: IN SCOPE
Pay Rate to Candidate: £800
Must have lab experience
Just to clarify the lab side – we’d be looking at environments like drugs companies/ laboratories/ pharmaceutical
• Networking and negotiating skills
• Excellent written and oral Communication
• Data and financial analysis skills, business acumen.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment where decisions are made on with incomplete data and information.
• Able to prioritise and manage own workload with minimal direction.
• Understanding of supply chain management procedures.
• Procurement and inventory management experience
• Strategic planning and programme management experience
• Pathology knowledge desirable but not essential.
Operational Supplies LAMP Lead role Responsibilities:
• Working with multiple LAMP Projects Teams and Project Leads to define suitable products and route to market
o Liaising with Operational team to support commissioning of NHS Laboratories
o Liaising with Mobile Teams to commission Mobile Processing Units (MPUs)
o Liaising with the Automation team to ensure products enhance the Operational Process
• Working with Commercial team to raise Business Cases / Purchase Orders and Management of Excess Stock across multiple teams
• Working with Supplier Relationship Managers (SRM) to manage purchases, deliveries and invoice payments and acting as an SRM as required.
• Working with Finance Team to ensure Budgetary Control of Projects is maintained
• Liaising with End Users to manage Product and Supply Chain Issues
• Build relationships with suppliers and Monitor Supplier trends and product availability to ensure the best price for goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
• Researches and identify new suppliers, products and services to meet the Programme needs
• Monitor cost and utilisation of products
• In Conjunction with the Commercial and Logistics Teams, implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels for the Project Teams
• Manage Supplier Access Review Meetings (SAR) and Authorise Stock Distribution to the Project Teams
• Oversight and Sign Off of the Bill of Materials (BoM) for LAMP Projects.
• Contribute as required to ensure the success of the Programme.
CV Deadline: 13/5