This contract with our UK Government Defence client is INISDE IR35 paying £576 per day for 6 months based in Corsham.
CV Deadline: Monday 22nd of July 5pm.
Lead on the delivery of projects through the full project lifecycle, from feasibility development through to Go Live. Setting direction through changing and improving, making effective decisions. Engaging people through leading and communicating, collaborating and partnering and building capability for all. Delivering results through achieving commercial outcomes, delivering value for money, managing a quality of service. Responsibility for ensuring the project delivery teams meet the objectives within timescales, cost and quality parameters. Identify and develop solutions to programme and project risk issues. Take lead on the relationship management with key stakeholders. Manage and provide support, guidance and coaching to Project Managers.
• Management of Project Plan, consolidating the inputs from across the enterprise to form a single, harmonised programme of effort delivering EICRs for c1,300 MOD sites.
• Management of the EICR project resources.
• Owner of the project artefacts; PMP, PBS, Scope of Work Statement, WBS, OBS, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, Comms Plan.
• Lead for design and delivery of project governance, including chair of the regular Project Board.
• Project reporting to the SRO and Project Board.
• Setting priorities across the target sites, in consultation with ISS Project Managers, Service Performance, Customer Services and Operate & Defend teams.
• Defining requirements and engaging with ISS Commercial for placing new or extended delivery arrangements for testing/certification/remediation.
• Managing the project stakeholders and all related interfaces.
• Liaison across ISS to manage the various workstreams that deliver electrical testing, certification and remediation, ensuring all providers deliver in accordance with the relevant contract and the master schedule.
• Management of EICR budget.
• Management of Business Cases for future investment.
Escalation point for project RAIDO, helping with mitigations and resolution and/or escalating beyond the project where required.
High Level of experience of managing large non-complex or medium to large complex projects as project manager in delivering successful outcomes. May have been in a specialist role within a high complexity project. .